Who We Help
Since our inception we have made grants to a huge range of organizations - serving a diverse population of kids at risk in Maine. As you'll see from this list, the organizations are also diverse - in size and scope, in mission and purpose, in history, and in geography. One thing that they have in common is a focus on kids. Keeping them warm, engaged, safe, fed, and free to be kids!
Recent winning applicants include:
- Portland's Children's Museum
- The Telling Room
- Kids First Center
- Hear Me NOW!
- Franklin Alternative School (Auburn Public Schools)
- Boy Scout Troop 1-2-1
- Seeks of Independence
- Riverview Foundation
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters - Oxford Hills and Midcoast
- Downtown Education Collaboration
- St. Mary's Regional Medical Center - Lots to Gardens
Your organization can be next! If your organization focuses on at-risk youth in Maine, we invite you to examine our criteria/guidelines and apply!