BlueWave Interest+ checking.
A checking account with the benefit of higher interest rates for you.
- Easily pay and view a history of bills with Online Bill Pay
- Download transaction history to Quicken® and Quickbooks™
- Email and text payments to family and friends (peer-to-peer payments)
- Review up to 2 years of account history
- Access previous statements online
- Transfer money instantly between Androscoggin Bank accounts
- Unlimited free Androscoggin Bank ATM withdrawals
- Set up alerts for low balance, high balance, transfers and payments
- Access to our online banking customer support team who take pride in finding solutions and answering even the most basic questions - 1-800-966-9172
- Live Chat with locally-based Online Banking professionals
Our commitment to you doesn't end with great client support and online banking features. We are a local bank with a century-long commitment to community, client and colleague. Being local means going out of our way to make a difference.
Call 1-800-966-9172 or visit any branch location to open an account today. Or contact a Retail Manager to get started today.
See our BlueWave products comparison chart.
- This is an interest bearing account;
- This is a tiered rate account. Interest rate will be equal to or higher at each tier level for the entire account balance. Please see the Androscoggin Bank Rate Sheet for the current rates and annual percentage yields for these tiers;
- Rates are equal to or higher at each tier as follows, based on the daily balance:
- The annual percentage yield assumes that the interest will remain on deposit;
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change;
- At our discretion, we may change the interest rates and yields on your account at any time.
- There is a $25 minimum opening deposit requirement for this account;
- Accounts opened on-line have a minimum opening deposit of $50;
- There is no minimum balance requirement to obtain the lowest annual percentage yield as described above.
Balance Computation Method:
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Compounding and Crediting:
- Interest for your account will be compounded and credited monthly on the last day of each statement cycle.
Accrual of Interest on Deposits Other Than Cash:
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day that your deposited non-cash items, such as checks, become available for withdrawal according to our funds availability policy.
- A monthly service charge of $10 if Account Requirements listed below are not met.
- ATM surcharges up to $9 per month will be reimbursed if Account Requirements listed below are met.
- Monthly average available balance requirement of $25,000 from combined average balances in personal deposit, Certificate Of Deposit or IRA accounts.
Please see our Schedule of Charges for Additional charges that may apply to this account.