Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check Deposit makes depositing a check as easy as taking a picture. You can securely deposit checks whenever you want from almost anywhere just by using your smart phone's camera. Just point, click and deposit.
Helpful information about Mobile Check Deposit:
- The daily deposit limit is $2500.
- The maximum check amount that can be deposited is $2000.
- Checks deposited before 4pm will be available the next business day.
- Checks deposited after 4pm will be available the second business day.
If you don't already have the Androscoggin Mobile app, download it today so you can take full advantage of Mobile Check Deposit as well as check your balance, pay bills, transfer funds, set up text alerts, make person-to-person payments, review transactions, and more.
Tips on Using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check with "AB Mobile Deposit". If you skip this step, your deposit will be rejected. Endorsing your check in this way will reduce the risk of the check being deposited a second time.
- Make sure the check amount you enter matches the amount on the check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking the photo of it.
- Center your check within the viewfinder.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible.
- All four corners of the check need to be visible.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- No shadows across the check.
- Make sure the check is not blurry.
- Ensure the MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
- Be sure to take photos of the back and front of the check.
- Hold onto your check for 30 days after deposit and then destroy or shred it.
- View the status of your deposit by clicking on "Deposit History".
If you have any questions about Mobile Check Deposit please contact our tech support - the Androscoggin Mobile A-Team. This specialized team of customer support staff has specific training to help with everything that is mobile. Our A-Team staff is just a call (1-800-966-9172) or email* away!