PPP Loan Forgiveness
For clients who received a Androscoggin Bank PPP loan distribution in 2020 or 2021, you may log-in to the PPP Portal here.
In order to log-in, you will need to have the following pieces of information:
- Business TIN
- Authorized Representative Email
- Authorized Representative Personal SSN
If you have trouble logging in please reach out to your relationship manager.
Documents located in the Application Page of your PPP portal include:
- First Draw Forgiveness Application(via DocuSign)
- First Draw SBA Notification Letter
- Second Draw Origination and Forgiveness Applications(via DocuSign)
- Second Draw SBA Notification Letter
If you are accessing your application through DocuSign you will need your 4 digit access code. This is the last 4 digits of the signers social security number.
Some helpful hints to remember:
- The Documents Folder in the PPP Portal holds all of the forms that were signed as part of your loan application process.
- Once the forgiveness application is processed by the SBA, they will send your documentation via the portal. It will be visible in the your Documents Tab.