Four times a year, the MainStreet Foundation awards grants to nonprofits actively working in our communities to help kids thrive. These grants vary based on the need and are awarded in amounts up to $5,000.
- The Foundation reviews donation requests four times a year: February, May, August, and November.
- The deadline for grant applications is the 15th day of the month preceding the review month (e.g., January 15 for review in February).
- Applications received later than this deadline will not be considered for support until the following quarterly review meeting.
- Notification of grant decisions will be sent by mail no later than the end of the month in which the Foundation’s decision-making groups meet and review applications.
- Download the MainStreet Foundation Grant Application (see below)
- Complete the application
- Include a copy of your organization’s 501(c)3 status
- Send the completed grant application and 501(c)3 status to MainStreet Foundation Administrator via US Mail or email.
*Androscoggin Bank is committed to ensure the safety of your financial information. We would like to remind you that emails are not secure. Confidential information such as social security numbers, account numbers, access ID’s or passwords should not be used when communicating via email.